Internships are increasingly becoming a staple on college graduates’ resumes – and for good reason. They’re a “win-win” for both students and employers. The career services offices at Wisconsin’s private, nonprofit colleges and universities are excellent resources for matching talented students with high-quality internship opportunities at top employers.
- Gain practical experience that complements what you’ve learned in your coursework
- Explore career fields that you are interested in pursuing
- Learn from new mentors and grow your professional network
- Build your resume and set yourself up for your first job after graduation
- Equip potential future employees with the skills you need
- Gain new perspectives and ideas
- Grow partnerships with the career services professionals at colleges and universities to build your long-term talent pipeline
- Connect with your local, regional, and statewide community
For more information on internships, visit WAICU Career Connect.
Categories: Student Resources