Great locations, affordability, smaller class sizes, and four-year graduation rates are just a few of the advantages Wisconsin’s private nonprofit colleges and universities have to offer.
Did you know?
- Wisconsin has 24 private nonprofit colleges and universities, small and large, in a wide variety of settings.
- 99% of our first-year, full-time students receive financial aid.
- 77% of those financial aid packages are made up of grants, which do not have to be paid back.
- The average net tuition at our colleges and universities is at or below $5,500 per year.
- Our student-to-faculty ratio is 12:1, and the average class size is 16 students.
- Our graduation rates are the best in the state. Graduating in 4 years is one of the simplest ways to reduce the cost of college.
Are you interested in seeing for yourself whether a private college or university is the right fit for you? Sign up for a campus visit here.
Categories: Counselors, Our Colleges, Paying for College, Student Resources, Visit
Leave a Reply